Sport achievments of RL until 2010 season.
1. The winer of russian championship cinse 1999 til 2003.
2. The absolute champion of EXL 2004.
3. The first in paintball history European team to win at USA soil NEO 2004.
4. The first non US team to make finals at WC Orlando 2004.
5. The first European to join NXL in 2005 season. RL put a new standart of game and dominate through out the season.
6. The first team in the world wich managed to take WC and series win in a raw 2006 season.
7. RL has become the first team to get into the WC finals for the 4th time in a raw in 2007 season.
8. Economical crisis couldn't beat RL to ground and team get into TOP3 best team in the world in 2008 season.
9. Starting slow in the beginning of the season team ended it strong wining Chicago and Orlando events, making double about wining CUP and series in 2009 season.
It is obvious to see that team is very consistent. So 2010 season is ahead and all legioners are looking very positive in it. We will show very interesting and professional games for shure.
Facefull ? 36
It?s a brand new season. And as usual, Facefull delivers the goods: A full Millennium and NPPL season preview, the world league project and the newest gear available from today?s best paintball manufacturers.
Tippmann and Special Ops Announce Strategic Alliance
Buffalo Grove, Ill. (July 28, 2006) ? Tippmann Sports is pleased to announce a strategic alliance with Special Ops Paintball. The new relationship will include several collaborative marketing programs as well as future product initiatives. Working together, the two companies will be ideally positioned to bring an unmatched breadth of specialized products and services to woodsball players around the world.
New Russian Legion store
In the sports club of the Russian Legion, a new store has opened, distributing paintball equipment ranging from paintballs to paintball markers. To this day, this is the most popular store in Russia, with an extremely broad assortment of paintball equipment from all different manufacturers.
Smart Parts, WDP, and Dye Resolve Litigation, License Agreements Part of Settlemen
Smart Parts, Inc., WDP, Ltd., and Dye Precision, Inc. are pleased to announce the settlement of litigation pending between the companies and the entry into patent license agreements giving WDP and Dye a worldwide, non-exclusive license to make, sell, offer for sale, and distribute products covered by Smart Parts? electronic paintball gun patents; giving Smart Parts and Dye a worldwide, non-exclusive license to make, sell, offer for sale, and distribute products covered by a WDP?s affiliate?s LCD and Data Link and other related electronic paintball marker patents; and giving Smart Parts a license under Dye?s patent related to spool valve paintball gun designs.